Sunday, September 18- Noon to 1.30 pm EST
Powerful Transitions at the Fall Equinox
A Time to Turn In Inward
A Body and Mind Experience with MICHAEL LEE
Michael is the creator of the Phoenix Rising Method, one of the world's leading programs in yoga therapy. He has trained thousands of practitioners and teachers and presented at major international events for over 40 years.
Fall is a time of transition, whether you notice it or not. Why not embrace this change, take charge, and deliberately set yourself up for clarity, contentment, and balanced relationships in the months ahead?
Your mind might not know the way, but your body has the wisdom to guide you. Why not learn to listen to it - Michael LeeYes please! I'd like to join.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Practices, exercises, and rituals to establish greater clarity as you turn inward this fall
- Awareness from your body/mind of what matters at this time of your life
- A vision for the future sourced from your inner wisdom
- Practices to support your vision going forward
- Inspiration to move in your new direction with clarity and equanimity
- An experiential workshop
- A body-mind approach
- Includes movement, breathing, mindful yoga, and meditation.
- Guided inner dialogue, contemplation, introspection, and integration.
Online from 12 Noon to 1.30 pm EST on Sunday, September 18th
A recording is available if you can't attend live.
Access to a library for ongoing support practices, reading, and inspiration following the event.